Quality of Experience
The Quality of Experience module analyzes logged content continuously for a variety of signal faults. With flexible, individually-settable alert thresholds, notifications are delivered via e-mail or SNMP traps. The quality measurement thresholds are configured per channel to optimize performance and error reporting.
The following are the attributes of the quality experience module function:
- Black Screen (BS) - Percentage of black in the display for a user specified span of time
- Static Screen (SS) - Percentage of static scenery in the display for a user specified span of time
- No Video – Loss of video sync for a user specified span of time
- Audio Level (AL) – Peak Audio level of the received signal measured for a user specified span of time
- Closed Caption Presence – 608 and 708 loss of Closed Caption Monitoring