Volicon is committed to ensuring that our current and potential customers have the information they need about today’s complex broadcasting landscape, and to helping them make informed decisions about monitoring solutions for their specific operation. That’s why we conduct an ongoing series of Webinars covering topics of interest to broadcasters, cable providers, and government agencies.
To sign up, simply click on the date and time of your chosen Webinar, and complete the registration form. You will be sent an e-mail link with instructions for joining the Webinar, as well as automatic e-mail reminders. Our Webinars use VoIP, so you don’t need a phone — just a standard audio setup for your desktop or laptop computer and a headset. If you prefer to use a phone, we’ll send you a U.S. toll-free number for audio access.
3rd Annual Home For The Holidays
Webinar Series - Learn Multiple Uses for Volicon Across The Media Enterprise
In the spirit of the holidays, Volicon is hosting a five day webinar series about the multiple uses for Volicon across the media enterprise. Come listen, learn, and win some of our great daily prizes between December 8-12, 2014.
Winners will be announced at the end of each webinar. All webinars will start promptly at 11 am EST each day and last a half hour. Attend ALL FIVE WEBINARS and be entered to win either an Xbox One or PlayStation 4!
Webinar details below:
*For Complete Information About This Series, Please Visit Our: Home for the Holidays Website
- December 8th - “Baby, It’s Promo Time” – How To Create Promos Quickly and Efficiently With Volicon
- December 9th - “Walking In A Volicon Wonderland” – What Our Media Intelligence Platform Can Do For You
- December 10th - “The FCC Is Coming To Town” – Assuring Compliance With The Revised Loudness and Closed Captioning Quality Requirements
- December 11th - “It’s The Most Wonderful Time To Use Volicon” – A Quick Discussion Of Some Interesting Volicon Use Cases
- December 12th - “Oh Come All Ye Content Creators” – How Volicon For Content Generation Speeds Stories To Air
Archived webinars can be viewed here.