Volicon is committed to ensuring that our current and potential customers have the information they need about today’s complex broadcasting landscape, and to helping them make informed decisions about monitoring solutions for their specific operation. That’s why we conduct an ongoing series of Webinars covering topics of interest to broadcasters, cable providers, and government agencies.
To sign up, simply click on the date and time of your chosen Webinar, and complete the registration form. You will be sent an e-mail link with instructions for joining the Webinar, as well as automatic e-mail reminders. Our Webinars use VoIP, so you don’t need a phone — just a standard audio setup for your desktop or laptop computer and a headset. If you prefer to use a phone, we’ll send you a U.S. toll-free number for audio access.
“How New FCC Closed Captioning Quality Rules, Due March 16, May Affect Your Organization” is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17, at 11 a.m. EDT. Topics will include:
- Legislation and rules governing pre-recorded, live, and near-live programming
- Practical, proven tools to help ensure compliance with the rules
- Strategies for complying with FCC closed captioning requirements while improving all viewers’ quality of experience.
Learn more or register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2853305606593892866
“Speeding Stories and Promotions to Air: Volicon and WMAR-TV” will be held Tuesday, March 31, at 11 a.m. EDT. Sachs and Alex Shaw, WMAR-TV’s director of creative services, will co-host this presentation. Attendees will learn about a unique approach to repurposing content as Shaw discusses how his creative team is using Volicon technology to develop promo videos for his station’s viewers. The webinar will also touch on:
- How innovative broadcasters such as WMAR-TV are using Volicon Observer for content repurposing and promo development
- The growing use case for providing content anytime, anywhere and the importance of content repurposing
- How to monetize repurposed content and gain a competitive edge
- How, through scaled content production, repurposing can extend the lifespan of existing content and stretch content applicability
Learn more or register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9094172088757530882
“Volicon for Quick Repurposing of Linear Content to Web, Mobile, and Social Media Sites” will take place on Thursday, April 2, at 11 a.m. EDT. During this half-hour webinar, Sachs will discuss the following topics:
- How to handle a growing array of destinations, codecs, containers, and metadata formats for content without burdening staff
- How to maintain compliance with Web captioning regulations dictated by the CVAA
- How to provide staff with an easy-to-use, readily accessible clipping and automation tool that facilitates content distribution to websites, mobile outlets, and social media sites
- How to leverage existing Observer installations to reduce learning curves, as well as technology footprint and administration costs
Learn more or register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7200091786099475458
“Post 2015 NAB Show Webinar: Live Demo of New Functionality” will take place on Tuesday, April 21, at 11 a.m. EDT. During this one-hour presentation, Sachs will offer a live demonstration of Volicon’s latest enhancements to the company’s Observer Media Intelligence Platform and focus on the company’s series of modular applications available for the platform.
Learn more or register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6529761328086350849
Archived webinars can be viewed here.