Privacy is of great concern to Volicon. We try to extend to our Web site visitors the same level of privacy that we demand from other Web sites.
We will not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available any personally identifiable information to any other company or organization not directly affiliated with Volicon.
Volicon uses software programs to analyze traffic to this Web site. These programs collect aggregate data, not personal information.
Volicon may offer visitors the ability to sign up for e-mail newsletters and announcements. We will never sell your e-mail address or share it with anyone else not directly affiliated with Volicon.
For example, cookies can help by:
– Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to provide the same information several times during one task. Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to provide it for every web page requested.
– Measuring how many people are using a service, so it can be made easier to use and ensuring there’s enough capacity to maintain service performance.
Managing your cookies
– To find out how to manage cookies, you can either read your browsers built-in or online help, or visit the tools section.
– Please be aware that some features of the site may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
– More information on how to opt-out of cookies can be found here: https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions
Inquiry forms, such as information requests, or site registration, collect information that is securely stored and that will only be used to direct you to the resources you seek. This may include follow up by one of our associates to answer questions you may have.
Links To Other Sites
The Volicon Web site contains links to other Web sites & Internet resources. Volicon is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Web sites & Internet resources.
Questions & Concerns